If you would like an application, you can print one by clicking here.
Employees must have a HS degree, be 18 years of age and have a reliable means of transportation in order to carry out the services. A BCI background check will be done on all employees to ensure that ODMR/DD rules are followed in that area.
- Starting wages for Support Specialist is $12.00/hr and raises are considered yearly
- We offer paid time off to all employees, plus holiday benefits to those who work the
- We offer a simple IRA (retirement program) after two years of full time employment
- We offer recruitment incentives
- We offer mileage and activity reimbursement
Job Descritpion for: SUPPORT SPECIALIST
General Duties: Provide direct services to persons accessing the supported living program or Medicaid waiver services in accordance with supported living philosophy and the Individual Service Plan. Expand/Collapse
Responsible to: Program Specialist
Job Description for: PROGRAM SPECIALIST
General Duties : Management and coordination of services to people living in their own home in accordance with supported living philosophy and the regulations of the Medicaid Waiver Programs.
Responsible to : Regional Director
Specific Duties :